I have art in a group show with my friends Ed King, Michael McGovern, and Cheyenne Sawer. There will be a section of collaborative etchings by us all as well as our own work. It will be a killer showing, don’t miss it.
- So @oddballtattooery just got a makeover. Over the last year and a half we all made a lot of paintings ( #yearoftherainbow ) Those paintings are now all up in the shop. Thanks to the inspiring, hard working and incredibly talented @dav1dszymansk1 @michael_a_freeman @sarahcrosley @tattoosbyhenry and @a_e_craven for making rad artwork for us all to look at. Thanks for always going above and beyond, thanks also to @haywood_jabuzzoff and @jessendtheory for also going above and beyond, the shop looks amazing. Without you all #oddballtattoo would just another tatt shop! Everyone (#tattoocollector #tattooartist #artist #client #friend) do yourselves a favor and come and see what we have created. #notdoneyet #moretocome #laboroflove
- I love this stuff. I will gladly welcome more of it into my life! #oddballtattoo #japanesetattoo @japanesetattoo #portland
- Healed and well worn from a while ago. Full sun photo, no tricks or filters, made to last. #oddballtattoo #japanesetattoo @oddballtattooery #portland
- Liner available. Blackened and stonewashed. The base is an old one my friend @jacobredmond gave me. This one is more a daily runner than big or small liner. #leisgemade #oddballtattoo
- I had a great time in Austin, until next time! Glad to be home, kickin it before work. I am already amped to get back in my shop. New paintings on the horizon as well. So excited about 2015!